- For better results, patients are to avoid sun exposure, tanning beds, tanning creams and sunless tanning lotions for one week prior to treatment and throughout the course of their laser treatment.
- A broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen SPF30 or greater should be applied to the area(s) to be treated whenever exposed to the sun.
- Skin should be void of make-up, creams and lotions prior to treatment. Clean skin with 70% alcohol prior to treatment.
- Prior to receiving laser treatment, patients with a history of herpes or cold sores should receive appropriate treatment.
- For Laser Hair Removal all methods of hair removal such as waxing tweezing and electrolysis must stop 3-4 weeks prior to your laser treatment. The area to be treated may be shaven.
- For Vein Treatments do not take aspirin or any blood thinner for at least 1 week prior. Do not discontinue any medications with prior consents from your doctor.
820A Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
Phone: 978 208 0284
Fax: 978 208 7004